Meet Dr. David Pringle
Dr. Pringle is excited about dentistry and strives to provide the best quality services you can find anywhere. Dr. Pringle’s background in the arts – like watercolor painting, charcoal drawing, acrylic painting, sculpting, and oil painting – give him a great foundation to provide functional and beautiful dental work. With his undergraduate education in Neuroscience and a Doctorate in Dentistry, he has a deep pool of knowledge to draw from and realizes that he has a unique position as a dentist – to see a wide range of people with all sorts of different health histories, and to make sure that each patient has a personalized treatment based on their health and needs.
Growing up, Dr. Pringle had a very big fear of the dentist. This first hand knowledge of what fear and anxiety at the dentist feels like led Dr. Pringle to take a residency in Moderate IV Sedation, Pill Sedation and Laughing Gas anxiety relief. Many fearful patients are now able to take that first step towards their dental health and gain back the trust in a dentist that was stolen from them years ago. Any treatment can be provided with a SAFE sedation technique and patients can experience what anxiety free dentistry is really like. Many patients soon find themselves only needing Laughing Gas for procedures that they would have earlier needed a heavy sedation to withstand. Trust is paramount,and Dr Pringle and his staff will help you feel that trust again.
Dr. Pringle not only does traditional dentistry like white fillings, crowns, bridges and root canals, he has expanded his education over the years and is able to provide his patients with a wide range of services, all under one roof.
These are some of the services we offer:
- CEREC same-day crowns
- Dental Implants to replace teeth or secure a denture
- Mini Dental Implants to secure a denture
- Full mouth implant restorations
- Treatments for Severe Wear
- KoR whitening – which can whiten even the TOUGHEST cases
- Laser treatments of cold sores and purple lip veins
- Beautiful life-like Dentures that fit
- Sinus Elevations and Bone Grafting for implant sites
- Clear Correct braces – the removable braces comparable to Invisalign
- PowerProx Six month braces for limited orthodontic cases and adults who want their smile back
- CT scan technology in office to help diagnose difficult situations in 3D, ranging from root canals, bone grafting, implants and pathology
Dr. Pringle is always staying abreast of the latest tech in dentistry and strives to keep his office modern and his skills sharp. But the most important thing to know about Dr. Pringle is that HE CARES. He will take the time to get to know you and your kids (ask for a balloon animal). He wants to know about your horrible dental experience, so that he can avoid any similar experiences. He will see you if there is an emergency on the weekend. He wants your teeth to be healthy and he wants to see a smile on your face.
Come in and meet Dr. Pringle and his associates. We hope to meet you soon!